Terms and conditions
a) According to the Greek Government gazette (issue: 4206/12.09.2021), the holdings of conferences/exhibitions are permitted under the following operating rules:
On side entry rules:
Entry to the conference is allowed to those who display the following:
i) Vaccination certificate in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 10 or
ii) Certificate of illness issued thirty (30) days after the initial positive test and its
validity lasts up to one hundred and eighty (180) days, in accordance with
paragraph 3 of Article 10
Alternative participation option:
Delegates not holding the above certificates should select to participate virtually
- The personal information supplied in connection with this registration will be held by the organizers as a record of attendees. We take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information will be stored no longer than needed for the purpose which it has been collected and no longer than required by the applicable legislation.
- By registering for this conference, the parties concerned are agreeing that the organizers may use that personal information to contact them by email or direct mail in order to supply information relevant to this conference.
- No personal data are collected and stored. All the General Data Protection Regulation are complied.
- Access and correction of your data – right to erasure ('right to be forgotten'): Modification or the permanent deletion of the information provided via the registration form may be requested by the corresponding party by contacting the conference organizers.
- The conference organizing committee takes appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information.